The John Foord Group has a highly experienced professional team of individuals with extensive knowledge of asset management for the financial sectors and their lending requirements. Our asset advisory and consultancy offers independent support to our clients in their business decisions.
Our services include input and strategic sector analysis which can provide a powerful insight into specialised markets and industries to gain inside knowledge of the market and of asset dynamics.
Provide asset valuation and asset commentaries in support of specific transactions.
An asset register can be provided to record assets held by a company at the date of valuation/appraisal which will, in turn, help provide an apportionment of the total value.
Other services include:
- Forward valuations
- Transaction re-structuring
- Asset inspections
- Asset disposal advice
- Cash-flow Modelling
- Technical expert advice on cost analysis
- Residual Value analysis for leases as well as Residual Value Insurance
- Portfolio Reviews
- Portfolio Value and Quality monitoring
- Privatisation – government privatisation of public property and enterprises
- Financing and Investment Prospectuses
- Information Memorandum Support
- Market Risk and Sensitivity Studies
- Bank Basel Capital Adequacy Studies
Review of the total asset portfolio make-up and valuations to aid portfolio optimisation by way of sell-downs, asset inspections, asset lease extensions and asset returns.
Our asset management services have covered a multitude of different industries including:
- Semiconductor tools & ancillary equipment
- Commercial & corporate aircraft
- Grounds support equipment
- Helicopters (VIP, utility, search and rescue, offshore, transportation)
- Aircraft engines
- Flight simulators
- Commodity & offshore maritime assets
- Specialist offshore semi-submersible drilling rigs, drillships, FPSOs
- Specialist support vessels for naval forces
- Passenger & freight rail cars, locomotives, DMUs, EMUs, trains
- Rail maintenance depots
- Air traffic control systems
- Specialist engineering machinery for Formula One
- Construction, quarry and mining equipment
- Commercial vehicles
- TV & radio broadcast equipment
- Chemical, dairy, food processing plants
- Bottling, canning and packaging equipment
- Specialist vehicles
- Printing machinery