John Foord (Asia) Pte Ltd (“John Foord”, “we”, “us”, “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal data you provide to us or we collect about you when you use our website www.johnfoord.com, when you contact us or when you otherwise interact with us.
Types of data we collect
We may collect personal identification data such as name and contact details from users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, when users visit the website, fill out a form, or has specific service requests. We only collect personal data from users if the information is voluntarily submitted to us.
We may automatically collect data when you access or use the website such as log and device information, geolocation data and information collected by Cookies and other tracking technologies.
How the data will be used and managed
The personal data which John Foord has collected or will collect from you will be reasonably used for one or more of the following purposes:
– Communicating with you through queries and requests handling
– Responding to and resolving any complaints
– When you provide information as a client in connection with us providing professional services to you
– Marketing and newsletter subscriptions
– Event organization and management
– Human resource administration
The type of cookies we are using:
– Necessary cookies that allow certain fundamental features of the website to work
– Functional cookies which remember choices you make to improve your web experience with enhanced and more personal features
– Performance cookies which monitors usage of the website. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the website works. We use Google Analytics and similar analytical tools which use performance cookies to provide us with information on how the website is performing and how you use the website.
– Session cookies which are temporary and allow us to link your actions during a browser session. These will be deleted at the end of your browsing session. How can I control cookies?
Third Party Sites
The website may contain links to other websites, apps, content, services or resources on the internet which are operated by third parties. If you access these third-party sites, please be aware they have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the policies or any personal data which may be collected through these sites.
We take reasonable security measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized access and disclosure. We maintain the integrity and security of the data. John Foord cannot guarantee secure transmission over this internet.